- [Free Pattern] This Star Blanket May Be Even Easier Than You Realize …
- [Free Pattern] This Fun Message Mat Will Definitely Catch Attention And Start Conversation
- [Free Pattern] I Really Appreciate The Elegance This Morning Glory Square Pattern Displays!
- [Free Pattern] This Ruffley Granny Square Is So Clever And Yet So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick & Cute Crochet Lip Balm Cozy… Attach To Your Purse And Go!
This quick and easy pattern is great for yoga practice. Strong and great looking, this pair is the perfect item to complete your yoga look. The chunky Stirrup Leg Warmers by Lorna Watt are a great gift for any yoga lover, including you! They will keep your ankles warm and safe while adding style to your sports outfit.
Calf: 13 (13-15/15+) in
Length: 19 in, or as desired
Flat width: 5.5 (6.5/7.5) in
12 sts x 14 r = 4 in
J/10 6 mm crochet hook
Main color (MC): 300(350/400) yd of
worsted weight yarn.
Contrasting color (CC): 30(35/40) yd
of bulky yarn
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knits for Life
Thanks to Lorna Watt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.