- Simple Brush Crochet Technique To Make Amigurumi Fluffy ( Adorable Dog Amigurumi Free Pattern Included)
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Twisted Crochet Fringe Is Absolutely Beautiful And Easier Than It Looks
- 3 Stitch Technique Granny Square Made Simple ( Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Best Looking Crochet Baby-Chucks I’ve Seen Yet!
Can you take a compliment? This purse is seriously cute, you’ll be complimented a lot! I love a purse with personality and different and this is exactly what this crochet purse pattern is! Chic on the Halfshell purse by Drew Emborsky is chic, pretty and ideal for any occasion. The pattern is very easy and it has a very interesting and cute shape. This purse works so quickly and looks so great it makes a really great gift for a dear one.
Measures approximately 12″ at widest point by10″ tall including handle
Yarn: Sport weight yarn – approx 3 oz
Hook: The Crochet Dude Ergo Hook size H-8 (5.00 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
Notions: The Crochet Dude Bent End Yarn Needle, The Crochet Dude Yarn Snips
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Crochet Dude
Thanks to Drew Emborsky for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.