- Lovely Mermaid Ripple Purse Every Girl Needs To Complete Her Wardrobe (This Pattern Is Free For A Limited Time Only!)
- Holly Vivian Hughes Shared My double sided afghan made for my daughter.
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Scallop Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy FanTail Baby Blanket With Unique Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Center Single Crochet vs Single Crochet
This elegant crochet summer top will never go out of style! The intricate top compliments the simple bottom so well! Five different sizing instructions are available for this top.
Marley Lace Top by Nicole Chase is an elegant crochet top pattern for the intermediate crocheters who want to add a timeless piece to their wardrobe. It can be done in many other colors that can make it a very dressy elegant top for an event on a summer night.
Crochet Summer Top Free Pattern
Hook Size: 3.5mm (E)
Yarn Weight: Fingering Weight (1)
Yarn Used: Hawthorne Kettle Dye Yarn
Approximate Yardage: XS- 608 yds, S- 700 yds, M- 786 yds, L- 874 yds, XL- 963 yds
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Nicole Chase for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!