- [Free Pattern] Lovely, Soft And Insanely Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Super Squishy Round Crochet Rug Pattern For Nursery
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Happy Snowman Hat You Can Crochet For A Child
- [Video Tutorial] This Versatile Striped Tote Bag Is Perfect For Any Reason
- Brilliantly Simple And Quick Way To Unravel A Multicolored Sweater To Recycle Yarn
This fun and brightly colored hat pattern is a simple project for beginners and a great last minute gift idea. We all love fun and great ways to use up leftover yarn and this pattern is pure fun. Christmas Ornament Hat by Sarah Zimmerman is available as hat for 6 different sizes (Baby, Toddler, Preschooler, Child, Teen and Adult), but not only! This adorable pattern is very versatile and can be worked as a cute little ornament hat -pattern for the Christmas crochet ornament hat included too!
Materials:– Worsted weight yarn. I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Scarlet red, Fern green, and Silver Gray.– Size H or I (5.5MM) crochet hook. I recommend an H hook but I couldn’t find mine so I ended up using an I hook for the ones pictured.– Tapestry needle– Poly Fill Fiber stuffing
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.