- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous And Inspiring Crocheted Giant Doily Rug
- [Free Pattern] Wiggly Hot Mat Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] For The Absolute Beginner Of Crochet: Learn To Crochet Left Handed
- [Free Pattern] Baby Mermaid Crochet Cocoon, Tail And Headband
- Colorful Crochet Blanket Pattern For Every Season
This is one of the best Daisy flower pattern I’ve seen so far! These daisies are so beautiful and look almost real. This Daisy pattern by Linda Gilbert is great for chains and daisy jewelry, or to use as embellishment on different projects. This little daisy looks also great in a granny square. As a matter of fact, you’ll get the pattern for the granny square in the picture below, too! Isn’t just lovely?
Daisy Flower Pattern- Daisy Crochet Square Pattern Included Too!
Check out the original source for this Daisy flower pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CHALKY’S WORLD
Thanks to Linda Gilbert for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.