- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Beautiful Baby Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Iris Stitch
- Fabulous Crochet Granny Hexagon Afghan Pattern To Add Some Color To Your Decor
- Cute Little Crochet Pig Amigurumi Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Bring The Fall Colors In Your Home With This Gorgeous Leaf Coaster Pattern
All the kids ask to play with this adorable little doll and mermaid and to braid her hair. Ragdoll Mermaid crochet doll pattern designed by Spin a Yarn Crochet is great as a display or as a toy for a child.
She is fun to bring to life and absolutely gorgeous with a head full of hair! This pattern was simple and straightforward, with easy to follow instructions and diagrams.
Mermaid Crochet Doll Pattern
Hooks (I use THESE hooks!):
3.25mm for main
2.75mm for appliqué starfish
1.50mm for starfish amigurumi
Loops and Threads Colorwheel in the following colours (I used 50g or less of each!):
Dark Mint (main colour for the tail and used in the hair)
Mint (main colour for the hair and used for seashell waistband)
Pale Taupe (used for main body)
Purple Pink (used for seashell bra, starfish appliqué and hair accent)
Bright Mint (used for hair accent)
Light Coral (used for hair accent)
Black crochet/embroidery thread for eyes;
Light weight purple cotton yarn for the starfish amigurumi;
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Mermaid Crochet Doll Pattern.
Thanks to Spin a Yarn Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.