- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Stocking Advent Calendar Is A Delightful Way To Count Down The Days Until Christmas
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest And Fastest Way To Make Super Cozy Slipper Boots
- Gorgeous Lola the Crochet Plushy Unicorn [Free Pattern]
- Super Easy Crochet Skirt [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Love Bug Lovey Blanket Is The Cutest Way To Jazz Up Plush Blankets
What better way to welcome Spring than making a crochet daffodils and narcissus blanket using this splendid free pattern? Narcissus blanket designed by Rosina Plane is a sweet floral blanket which can be done in a variety of colors. Those daffodils and narcissus will stand up on any color combination bringing the magic of a flower field into your house without exception.
Crochet Daffodils And Narcissus Blanket Free Pattern
Stylecraft Special DK (100% acrylic / 295m per 100g ball):
4 balls in Parchment (MC);
3 balls Meadow (CC2);
2 balls each in Cream (CC1), and Pistachio (CC8);
1 ball each in Apricot (CC3), Sunshine (CC4), Saffron (CC5), Citron (CC6) and Lemon (CC7)
3.50mm and 4mm crochet hooks
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Daffodils And Narcissus Blanket Free Pattern via Rosina Crochets.
Thanks to Rosina Plane for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!