- Mesmerizing Peacock Petals Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cozy Beanie That’ll Keep You Warm This Winter
- [Video Tutorial] How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch- It’s Easier Than You Think!
- [Video Tutorial] Cute Little Bag With Adorable Flowers
- Baby Yoda Free Crochet Pattern- So Cute, Look At The Wee Face!
This crochet blanket of rose will transform your bedroom into your dream garden! Blanket of Roses Afghan by Bernat Design Studio is worked one octagonal unit at a time. A great carry-along crochet, this lovely afghan with 3D flowers is a fun floral multi stitch project that will add a touch of femininity to any decor.
Stunning Blanket of Roses Afghan Pattern
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out the original source for this Stunning Blanket of Roses Afghan Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Afghan Patterns
Thanks to Bernat Design Studio for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.