- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves Spongebob Square Pants
- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet Flower Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple Crochet Mitered Hanging Towel With Hanging Loop
This 5 strand braided crochet headband males such an amazing Christmas present! With this easy to follow pattern, everyone around you could have an adorable, comfortable and warm headband this winter. This braided headband looks so very elegant and classy and you may be tempted to think that this pattern is really hard. In fact, it’s really easy and even beginner-friendly. It looks incredible done on a solid color and also crocheted with variegated yarn with all of the colors woven together.
5 Strand Braided Crochet Headband
I’m using size 4 medium weight yarn and I’m using ***TWO*** strands of this yarn to make the braid thicker. Using one strand just didn’t do it for me. You could also use a chunkier yarn and a larger size hook (to fit the yarn).
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
5 Strand Braided Crochet Headband Video Tutorial
Learn more about this pattern here: 5 Strand Braided Crochet Headband
Thanks to Crochet Beignet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!