- [Free Pattern] Any Size You Wish Happy Fruit-Striped Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Stunning Tape Lace
- [Free Pattern] This One Piece Wonder Baby Sweater Pattern Is Brilliant!
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Your Hands Warm And Stay Stylish With These Angel Stitch Fingerless Gloves
- Lovely Sunbonnet Twins Pillow Case Applique Free Crochet Pattern
With a very unique design, this round throw blanket is a fun way to drop artistic style into the decor of any room in your house. The unique combination of the concentric circles design, contrasting colors and fringe edging make this fabulous Bullseye Throw by Premier Yarns Design Team a fun way to stay comfy, warm, & stylish. This free round crochet throw pattern is not only fun, it’s also comfortable and pleasant to use.
Crochet Hook: M/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Premier Yarns Deborah Norville Collection Cuddle Fleece:
- A: Cherry Spot (7 balls)
- B: Cheetah (5 balls)
- Crochet Hook (Size M/13, 9 mm)
- Tapestry Needle
8 dc x 5 rows = 4”
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: All Free Crochet.
Thanks to Premier Yarns Design Team for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.