- [Free Pattern] Splendid Crochet Lace Sweater You’ll Fall In Love With
- [Free Pattern] You Will Just Love This Headwrap In One Size Fits Most
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Lace Knit Reversible Scarf
- Easy And Free Party Hat Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Make A Statement In Your House With This Comforting Lacy Rug
With a very unique design, this round throw blanket is a fun way to drop artistic style into the decor of any room in your house. The unique combination of the concentric circles design, contrasting colors and fringe edging make this fabulous Bullseye Throw by Premier Yarns Design Team a fun way to stay comfy, warm, & stylish. This free round crochet throw pattern is not only fun, it’s also comfortable and pleasant to use.
Crochet Hook: M/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Premier Yarns Deborah Norville Collection Cuddle Fleece:
- A: Cherry Spot (7 balls)
- B: Cheetah (5 balls)
- Crochet Hook (Size M/13, 9 mm)
- Tapestry Needle
8 dc x 5 rows = 4”
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: All Free Crochet.
Thanks to Premier Yarns Design Team for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.