- This Stunning Flower Basket Looks Like A Fancy Store-Bought Basket
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Blanket Pattern In All It’s Purple Glory
- How To Crochet A Simple Poncho With Tassel Style Fringe
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Crochet Blanket With Unique Look
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Daffodil Candy Holder Can Hold Any Small Treat With So Much Grace
If you want to crochet something for the home that is either decorative or useful ( or maybe both!) this towel topper is especially fun to make. Pineapple Towel Topper by Heather Holland works up fairly quick it’s a cute project. This great towel topper pattern with such a delicate look makes great house warming, casual or even wedding gifts.
Crochet Pineapple Towel Topper Free Pattern
Yarn weight: Worsted (I used Red Heart)
One kitchen towel. I didn’t cut mine in half like many people do, because I like really long towels, but
you can certainly cut it in half to make it shorter. I did the foundation single crochets directly over the
seam on the end of the towel. If you cut the towel in half, stabilize it using a serger, zig zag stitch, etc
before starting the foundation row.
One 1 1/4” button.
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for the Clever And Beautiful Crochet Pineapple Towel Topper Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Zhi
Thanks to Heather Holland for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.