- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves Making This Vintage Vertical Stripe Crocheted Blanket
- Simple And Elegant Crochet Bracelet Free Pattern
- [Written Tutorials] 4 Beautiful And Free Crochet Stitch Patterns
- This Sock Monkey Amigurumi Is So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] How To Make The Cutest Crochet Heart Shaped Candy Bag
If you want to crochet something for the home that is either decorative or useful ( or maybe both!) this towel topper is especially fun to make. Pineapple Towel Topper by Heather Holland works up fairly quick it’s a cute project. This great towel topper pattern with such a delicate look makes great house warming, casual or even wedding gifts.
Crochet Pineapple Towel Topper Free Pattern
Yarn weight: Worsted (I used Red Heart)
One kitchen towel. I didn’t cut mine in half like many people do, because I like really long towels, but
you can certainly cut it in half to make it shorter. I did the foundation single crochets directly over the
seam on the end of the towel. If you cut the towel in half, stabilize it using a serger, zig zag stitch, etc
before starting the foundation row.
One 1 1/4” button.
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for the Clever And Beautiful Crochet Pineapple Towel Topper Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Zhi
Thanks to Heather Holland for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.