- [Free Pattern] Add Beauty And Texture To Any Project With This Gorgeous Mandala Square Pattern
- Spiral Crochet Afghan With A Dramatic And Decorative Effect
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Happiness Into Your Home With This Colorful Granny Squares Blanket
- Quick And Easy Crochet Sweater For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Easy & Quick To Make, This Magnificent Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For Beginners
Get your adorable bundle of joy a crochet baby cardigan. It is the perfect gift for babies. You can even make one for your best friend’s baby shower to show her how much care about her. The instructions for making this crochet baby cardigan designed for boys and girls from 0 to 3 months. tend to be simple and you can easily make one in no time.
Crochet Baby Cardigan Free Pattern
To make this newborn baby sweater I used medíum #4 yarn with a 5mm hook. You can also make it slightly bigger by just changing your hook size like a 5.5mm hook for 3 to 6 months. And for 6 to 9 months use a 6.5mm hook and add one or 2 more rows to the yoke.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Crochet Baby Cardigan Video Tutorial
To learn more about this pattern please visit Crochet For Baby youtube channel.
Thanks to Crochet For Baby for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!