- Gorgeous Flower Cushion Pattern To Use Up Your Leftover Scrap Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Mollie Flowers Are Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Simple Crochet Flowers And Leaves
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border: Grandmother’s Favorite
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Faithful Hooks A Beautiful New Home
Get your adorable bundle of joy a crochet baby cardigan. It is the perfect gift for babies. You can even make one for your best friend’s baby shower to show her how much care about her. The instructions for making this crochet baby cardigan designed for boys and girls from 0 to 3 months. tend to be simple and you can easily make one in no time.
Crochet Baby Cardigan Free Pattern
To make this newborn baby sweater I used medíum #4 yarn with a 5mm hook. You can also make it slightly bigger by just changing your hook size like a 5.5mm hook for 3 to 6 months. And for 6 to 9 months use a 6.5mm hook and add one or 2 more rows to the yoke.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Crochet Baby Cardigan Video Tutorial
To learn more about this pattern please visit Crochet For Baby youtube channel.
Thanks to Crochet For Baby for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!