- Easy Braided Crochet Headband Free Pattern For Beginners
- Super Quick And Easy Crochet Gnome Ornament Free Pattern
- Pocket Shawl Pattern With Wonderfully Warm And Squishy Texture
- Cute And Easy Free Christmas Tree Ornament Crochet Pattern For The Holiday Season
- Fabulous Crochet Petal Stitch Baby Blanket [Free Pattern]
Get your adorable bundle of joy a crochet baby cardigan. It is the perfect gift for babies. You can even make one for your best friend’s baby shower to show her how much care about her. The instructions for making this crochet baby cardigan designed for boys and girls from 0 to 3 months. tend to be simple and you can easily make one in no time.
Crochet Baby Cardigan Free Pattern
To make this newborn baby sweater I used medíum #4 yarn with a 5mm hook. You can also make it slightly bigger by just changing your hook size like a 5.5mm hook for 3 to 6 months. And for 6 to 9 months use a 6.5mm hook and add one or 2 more rows to the yoke.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Crochet Baby Cardigan Video Tutorial
The free pattern is written on the video so hit play and follow along.
To learn more about this pattern please visit Crochet For Baby youtube channel.
Thanks to Crochet For Baby for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!