- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Flowers Crochet Block Captures The True Essence Of Beauty
- Cute Granny Square Necklace With Eye-Catching Distinction In Diminutive Size
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Never Ending Crochet Granny Square Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] You Can Create Gorgeous Blankets Using This Deceptively Simple Sunny Spread Pattern
- Easy And Adorable Crochet Baby Booties With Fur Free Crochet Pattern
What an incredibly smart way to make a cute lil jacket that looks fabulous and it’s so easy to put together! It’s just so fun to take a hexagon that looks like a doily, fold it in half and there you have half a sweater just like that! Hexagon Baby Jacket with Ruffles by Elisa Purnell is an easy to follow pattern with great steps and photos to help guide you through. It’s really easy to make adjustments this jacket’s dimensions by changing yarn and/or hook size.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarn Tails
Thanks to Elisa Purnell for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.