- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
- Genius Frankenstein Candy Bowl Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Banana Stitch ( Video Tutorial)
- Easy Crochet Tote Bag Pattern For Summer
- [Free Pattern] Take Your Fall Look To The Next Level With This Super Simple Yet Stunning Boomerang Shawl
Enjoy the style and beauty of this Beautiful crochet stitch pattern. Flower crochet stitches have a special charm and they come in a variety of textures and that’s great because you can use them in so many ways, the possibilities are unlimited! Crochet Flower-Wave Stitch by MyPicot creates an open and textured fabric and uses basic crochet stitches as well as more advanced crochet stitches like Treble and Bpdc crochet stitches. What will you use it for? Let us know, please, in the comments below. <3
Crochet Flower-Wave Stitch Free Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Crochet Flower-Wave Stitch Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot.
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.