- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is Going To Make A Beautiful Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Fresh And Quick To Make Crochet Six-Pointed Stars Christmas Garland
- 7 Hour Shell Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] Bring Christmas Magic To Your Family With This Super-Cute Elf On The Shelf
- [Free Pattern] 10 Beautiful Variations On A Pretty Shell-Stitch Pattern
Learn how to make this very textured crochet stitch with this easy to follow video tutorial. This great looking stitch can be done in any size yarn and whatever hook size that yarn recommends .
The video features worsted weight yarn which is 4 ply for the US and 10 ply for Australia and a 5 millimeter hook which is a size H hook or the US . This very warm crochet stitch is done using double crochets and double crochet decreases to create this beautiful and textured pattern.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Textured Crochet Stitch Video Tutorial
Watch the video below to see how it’s done.
Check out the Textured Crochet Stitch Graph Pattern at Meladora’s Creations.
Thanks to Meladora’s Creations for Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.