- Retro Vibe Square And Bedspread Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Yoga Socks Are Perfect For Any Activity Where You Want Some Warmth And Comfort But Don’t Want To Slide Around
- [Free Pattern] This Is A Quick And Easy 12 Points Afghan To Make When You Watch TV
- Crochet Pillow Pattern For The Creative Crafters
- [Free Pattern] Before You Know It You’re Done! The Mindless Scarf Is A Huge Hit
Learn how to make this very textured crochet stitch with this easy to follow video tutorial. This great looking stitch can be done in any size yarn and whatever hook size that yarn recommends .
The video features worsted weight yarn which is 4 ply for the US and 10 ply for Australia and a 5 millimeter hook which is a size H hook or the US . This very warm crochet stitch is done using double crochets and double crochet decreases to create this beautiful and textured pattern.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Textured Crochet Stitch Video Tutorial
Watch the video below to see how it’s done.
Check out the Textured Crochet Stitch Graph Pattern at Meladora’s Creations.
Thanks to Meladora’s Creations for Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.