- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Mini Bean Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Crochet Headwrap Is A Wonderful Pattern For Gifts
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Comfy Squares Textured Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Little Lamb Baby Bibs Are Absolutely Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, Super Quick, Bev’s 15 Minute Snowflake Can Be Used For So Many Things
This is a magnificent crochet pattern! The cable design is unique, very decorative and spectacular! The Simple And Textured crochet stitch pattern by My Picot is made using single and double crochet stitches and a foundation chain: multiples of 11 + 9.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.