- [Free Pattern] Add Some Floral Fun To Your Kitchen Decor With This Zinnia Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Lucky Clover Pin For St. Patrick’s Day
- [Video Tutorial] Easiest Way To Weave In Loose Ends In Crochet
- [Free Patterns] Christmas Pillows You’ll Love
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Broomstick Lace Blanket With A Solomon’s Knot Edging
Lace crochet patterns are so beautiful and decorative. When they feature flowers, that pattern becomes a summer flower party that invites everyone to join. This Crochet Flower Stitch by MyPicot is perfect for warm weather and summer. What better way to celebrate the season through crochet than a lightweight and lacy flower crochet project?
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.