- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Vintage Floral Doily You’ll Want To Keep For Yourself
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Simple Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Fun Crochet Spiderweb Table Runner For Halloween!
- Part Cat Amigurumi, Part Rainbow Scarf, All Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Simple Heart Shaped Basket
Lace crochet patterns are so beautiful and decorative. When they feature flowers, that pattern becomes a summer flower party that invites everyone to join. This Crochet Flower Stitch by MyPicot is perfect for warm weather and summer. What better way to celebrate the season through crochet than a lightweight and lacy flower crochet project?
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.