- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Large Crochet Snowflake Ornament With Beads
- Pretty And Cozy Dainty Bow Crochet Arm Warmers
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Rose Granny Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Pattern Is Love At First Sight!
- [Free Pattern] One Perfectly Marvelous Blooming Flower Cushion
This afghan is such a fun project! There are 12 Fox Terrier face squares in this pattern which you can finish to be either a short-hair or a wire-hair. With different lovely textures and a 3-D aspect, the Fox Terrier Afghan by Jenna Wingate looks amazingly beautiful and interesting. Really, the type of project even your cat may enjoy! LOL
Now, this is a Crochet-Along project so if you love this gorgeous and creative afghan pattern keep an eye on the designer’s site and/or sign up for the calls. Enjoy!:-)
G/6 4.00mm crochet hook
#4 Medium weight yarn (also called Worsted Weight)
(See Below for yarn details)
Long straight Pins
Stitch Markers (or scrap yarn)
will be needed to mark the blanket to add the plaid striping
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jenna Wingate Designs
Thanks to Jenna Wingate for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.