- [Free Pattern] One-Of-A-Kind Wings Of An Angel Square For Treasured Forever Baby Blankets
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Christmas Tree Kawaii Cuddler
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket In Fruity Colors [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] The Never Fading Flower Pattern And How It Became Someone’s Olympic Goal. The Progress On The Blanket Is Impressive!
- This Crocheted Dust Mitt Is Pretty And Practical
One has no choice but to love the chubby cables and pom-pom in this braided cable beanie pattern. Thick Double Brim with Braided Cables crochet hat by MJ’s off the Hook Designs is perfect for cold weather and great for a gift. This beanie pattern is an excellent stash buster. Plan on making a few, it is ridiculously quick to crochet.
Free Crochet Braided Cable Beanie Pattern
Fits 21.5″-22.5″ Head size – To alter the size; use a smaller hook for a smaller hat, use a larger hook for a larger hat.
Wool of the Andes Worsted Weight– 100% Peruvian Highland Wool (110 yds/50g) Shown in Camel Heather & Dove Heather
3 balls needed for 1 hat or 250 yards
Crochet Hook Requirements:
H/8 5mm or size needed to obtain gauge
I/9 5.5mm or size needed to obtain gauge
Faux Fur Pompoms
Leather Rivets for Tags
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Braided Cable Beanie Pattern via MJ’s off the Hook Designs.
Thanks to MJ’s off the Hook Designs for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!