- (N/A) This Chunky Beanie Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make The Easiest Crochet Spiral Cord For Purse Handle
- How To Make And Stiffen A Crochet Star -So Simple And Easy!
- [Free Pattern] Little Wonderful Fairy Tale Rosy
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful 12 Inch Squared Ripples Is Such A Quick Work Up!
When talking about cables, most people think immediately about knitting. But cables are quite popular in crochet as well. Crochet cables are beautiful and fun to make too! Cable Hat by Sarah Arnold is a brilliant pattern that will make you fall in love with it in a moment. If your comfortable with front post double and treble crochet (fpdc and fptr) as well as back post double crochet (bpdc), this hat is easy. The pattern can also be adapted for babies and toddlers.
4 oz. of Worsted Weight yarn
H and J Hooks or hooks needed to obtain gauge!
Gauge: (With J hook) 4 fpdc across for 3 rows should measure 1″ wide and high
Size: Two sizes: Smaller Heads sized 1822″ (Larger Heads sized 2126″ in parenthesis)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rheatheylia
Thanks to Sarah Arnold for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.