- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waffle Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Star Is So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Excellent Dishcloth That Comes Out Square And Lays Flat
- Easy Double Crochet Baby Blanket In Rainbow Shades With Ruffles Guaranteed To Make You Happy
- Big And Wonderfully Easy Free Market Tote Crochet Pattern
Crocheted from the bottom up, this beautiful 3D crochet cable hat with gorgeous voluminous braids it’s the result of a simple pattern combined with an attractive design. The top of the hat looks like a crown or like a flower, the design is simply amazing!
The video tutorial below courtesy of Sheruknittingcom will show you how to create a beautiful cable hat for yourself.
Amazingly Beautiful 3D Cable Stitch Hat With Stunning Crown Design
You will need 170 g of yarn: 49% wool, 51% acrylic, 240 m in 100 g. Hook 4-5 mm. This hat is perfect for 52 – 54 centimeters of head circumference.
Watch the video below to learn how it’s done.
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the Amazingly Beautiful 3D Cable Stitch Hat With Stunning Crown Design Video Tutorial article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.