- [Free Pattern] Lovely And Adventurous Design: Flower Tile Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Ears Warm And Toasty With This Free Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Beautiful Fawn River Blanket Crochet Pattern And Dishcloth With A Lovely Native American Feel
- Awesome Modern Squares Throw Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The Diamond Trellis Stitch
Crocheted from the bottom up, this beautiful 3D crochet cable hat with gorgeous voluminous braids it’s the result of a simple pattern combined with an attractive design. The top of the hat looks like a crown or like a flower, the design is simply amazing!
The video tutorial below courtesy of Sheruknittingcom will show you how to create a beautiful cable hat for yourself.
Amazingly Beautiful 3D Cable Stitch Hat With Stunning Crown Design
You will need 170 g of yarn: 49% wool, 51% acrylic, 240 m in 100 g. Hook 4-5 mm. This hat is perfect for 52 – 54 centimeters of head circumference.
Watch the video below to learn how it’s done.
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the Amazingly Beautiful 3D Cable Stitch Hat With Stunning Crown Design Video Tutorial article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.