- Jules Cunningham Shared Just finished this one. Think the pattern was
- Fast And Easy Flower Shoulder Bag With A Small Inside Pocket
- [ Free Pattern] Very Stylish And Simple Neat Head Fitting Beanie ( A Beginner Could Easily Make It!)
- How To Turn The Crochet African Flower Into A Square!
- [Video Tutorial] This Lovely Ponytail Holder Is The Perfect Gift You Can Make Using Up Leftover Yarn
Locutus! Isn’t this just the most awesome name? I absolutely love the look of this crochet square! Locutus by Penny Davidson is the crochet piece that is made in black in the featured image. If you don’t know where the name is coming from, you can read here about it. If you’re a Star Trek fan, you probably knew the moment you read this pattern’s name.
The pattern was based on some sample stitches from a retro pattern and uses their terminology, so although it’s probably not exactly how we’d write it nowadays it was certainly used by pattern writers of yesteryear.
Image Source: Penny