- Pocket Shawl Pattern With Wonderfully Warm And Squishy Texture
- [Free Pattern] This Basic Infant Hat Adorably Makes A World Of Difference
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Gift Of Friendship And The Special Bonds With This Gorgeous Friendship Ring Square
- [Free Pattern] Simply Beautiful Mini Popcorn Flower Square Blanket
- Crochet Wallet With Zipper And Lovely Hearts Design
Locutus! Isn’t this just the most awesome name? I absolutely love the look of this crochet square! Locutus by Penny Davidson is the crochet piece that is made in black in the featured image. If you don’t know where the name is coming from, you can read here about it. If you’re a Star Trek fan, you probably knew the moment you read this pattern’s name.
The pattern was based on some sample stitches from a retro pattern and uses their terminology, so although it’s probably not exactly how we’d write it nowadays it was certainly used by pattern writers of yesteryear.
Image Source: Penny