- Isn’t This Crocodile Stitch Flower Square Jaw-Dropping? [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] A Must-Have Blankie For Every New Babe
- Easy Pumpkin Amigurumi Free Pattern To Make Your Porch a Standout
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Monster Bibs You Can Make For Your Baby Right Now
- [Free Pattern] Look Good In The Kitchen With This Spring Inspired Apron
Locutus! Isn’t this just the most awesome name? I absolutely love the look of this crochet square! Locutus by Penny Davidson is the crochet piece that is made in black in the featured image. If you don’t know where the name is coming from, you can read here about it. If you’re a Star Trek fan, you probably knew the moment you read this pattern’s name.
The pattern was based on some sample stitches from a retro pattern and uses their terminology, so although it’s probably not exactly how we’d write it nowadays it was certainly used by pattern writers of yesteryear.
Image Source: Penny