- [Paid Pattern] Fabulous Scarf For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe
- Lovely Triangle Scarf Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Scalloped Fan Edged Baby Crochet Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Crochet Top With Fringes
- [Free Pattern] This Colourful Christmas Wreath Will Make Your Heart Jolt Every Time You Clap Eyes On It
Locutus! Isn’t this just the most awesome name? I absolutely love the look of this crochet square! Locutus by Penny Davidson is the crochet piece that is made in black in the featured image. If you don’t know where the name is coming from, you can read here about it. If you’re a Star Trek fan, you probably knew the moment you read this pattern’s name.
The pattern was based on some sample stitches from a retro pattern and uses their terminology, so although it’s probably not exactly how we’d write it nowadays it was certainly used by pattern writers of yesteryear.
Image Source: Penny