- [Free Pattern] This Seaside Crochet Shoes With Rubber Bottoms Will Delight Even The Most Discerning Women
- This Super Simple Summers End Vest Is The Perfect Accessory For Chilly Mornings Or Evenings
- Graceful Shells Throw Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Turkey Square For A Festive Crochet Afghan
- Crochet Market Tote Bag Free Pattern Ideas
Locutus! Isn’t this just the most awesome name? I absolutely love the look of this crochet square! Locutus by Penny Davidson is the crochet piece that is made in black in the featured image. If you don’t know where the name is coming from, you can read here about it. If you’re a Star Trek fan, you probably knew the moment you read this pattern’s name.
The pattern was based on some sample stitches from a retro pattern and uses their terminology, so although it’s probably not exactly how we’d write it nowadays it was certainly used by pattern writers of yesteryear.
Image Source: Penny