- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Bigfoot Elephant
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Purse Is A Perfect Crochet Project For Beginners
- This Stunning Green Tea Floral Block Will Leave You Speechless
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Extreme Crochet Drop Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Works Up Fast And Is Simple Enough For Beginners!
Locutus! Isn’t this just the most awesome name? I absolutely love the look of this crochet square! Locutus by Penny Davidson is the crochet piece that is made in black in the featured image. If you don’t know where the name is coming from, you can read here about it. If you’re a Star Trek fan, you probably knew the moment you read this pattern’s name.
The pattern was based on some sample stitches from a retro pattern and uses their terminology, so although it’s probably not exactly how we’d write it nowadays it was certainly used by pattern writers of yesteryear.
Image Source: Penny