- [Free Pattern] Elegant Peacock-Style Pineapple Coasters To Preserve Your Furniture and Beautify Your Home
- [Video Tutorial] How to Crochet a Puff Stitch Flower
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Holly Stocking
- Kitchen Angel Towel Ring Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Totally Unusual! You’ll Be Amazed When You See How This Crochet Square Is Done!
If you love opossums you may need this crochet bag holder pattern to make one for your kitchen. Opossum Bag Holder by Vanessa Stenger is a fantastic free crochet pattern that looks extremely real and extremely cute.
How many grocery bags do you need to keep that many on hand at any single time? Make more bag holders to accommodate your needs and maybe a few more for your friends as gifts because it’s true, opossums make friends everywhere they go!
Opossum Crochet Bag Holder Pattern
Worsted weight arcylic yarn.
All sold at Micheals but I feel Loops and Threads can be switched with Red Heart or Joanns name brand with the same consistany and overall look.
-Loops n Thread Impeccable – Black
-Loops n Threads Impeccable -Pale Gray
-Value Solid Yarn by Craft Smart – Gray
-Loops n Threads Impeccable Soft Rose
-Loops and Threads Impeccable Golden Beige
-Loops and Thread Impeccable Soft Taupe
-Yarn/ darning needles
-Eyes (unless you want to stitch them in)
-1/2 Pvc Pipe 17 inches long (Only need this if you want to have it hang)
-Hammer, or large metal roundish obtect that can be heated (Ipersonally used a 3lb sledge hammer but use what you got)
-Thick heavy duty like gloves
More Free Crochet Patterns:
Thanks to Vanessa Stenger for the featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!