- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Simple Sweater From Two Hexagons-Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Will Fit Your Specific Body Type
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Snapdragon Washcloth Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet Post Stitches In This Beautiful Textured Pattern In Spiral Rounds That Don’t Join
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Origami Flower Square
- This Adorable Standing Bear Amigurumi Family Is Really Impressive!
The patriotic theme is always actual and even more now when 4th of July is just around the corner! As a proud crocheter, is always appropriate and fun to celebrate this day with some easy and beautiful crochet patterns. This Patriotic Hexagon Baby Blanket by Shari White is a gorgeous looking baby blanket made using the classic American colors of red, white and blue combined with bouncy puff stitches.