- [Free Pattern] Searching For The Perfect Summer Head Kerchief? You’ll Love This One!
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves Spongebob Square Pants
- Superb Coltsfoot Flower Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Colorful Blanket With A Retro Look Is Fabulous
- [Free Pattern] Use Your Stash And Re-Use A Bag- This Precious Gift Bag Is A Win Win.
If you are wild at heart, then you need to get a puff-stitch beanie. The best thing about this hat crochet pattern is the fact that it is actually unisex crochet. Anyone wanting to travel somewhere new or out of their comfort zone should get this awesome beanie. It is the epitome of carefree. Moreover, Georgetown Puff-Stitch Beanie by Jennifer Fretz is ideal for hiking and camping trips. You can even donate the beanie to cancer patients who are undergoing chemotherapy.
Puff-Stitch Beanie Crochet Pattern
Medium Weight Yarn – Red Heart Super Saver Grey Heather (448 yards)
Sewing tape measure
Yarn needle & Scissors
Pom-Pom Maker – Clover, no. 3128 or equivalent
2 Hairbands (optional)
1-2.5” buttons (optional)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Puff-Stitch Beanie Crochet Pattern via Jennifer Fretz.
Thanks to Jennifer Fretz for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!