- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Noro Catherine Wheel Scarf You Can’t Resist
- [Free Pattern] These Large Cables Are Spectacular!
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Freeze Pop Cozy
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Love Bug Lovey Blanket Is The Cutest Way To Jazz Up Plush Blankets
- [Free Pattern] This Wonder Woman Wrap Is Fabulous!
I love this little butterfly pattern! I’m a butterfly loving gal so of course, when I see a butterfly pattern I like, I have to share it! This Butterfly Keychain by TamaraD is adorable, a really easy project and makes a cute gift for anyone who loves butterflies. These butterflies are so well made and a great way to use up little balls of yarn. Colorful butterflies are a great way to see your keys down in your purse.
Thanks to TamaraD for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.