- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Boston Stitch Combo Washcloth With The Perfect Texture For Washing Dishes Or Soaking In The Tub
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Freeze Pop Cozy
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: V-Shaped Puff Stitch (Video Tutorial)
- Isn’t This Crocodile Stitch Flower Square Jaw-Dropping? [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Super Fun And Super Easy Crochet Converse Slippers For Women, Men & Teenagers
This owl is only 3cm tall and is the perfect size for a keychain! The pattern is easy and fun to customize and makes a lovely gift for family and friends and for owl lovers of all ages. This Owl Keychain by Epsiej is very quick to make, even for novice crocheter, and supercute! Everyone loves it!
For the English version of this pattern, scroll down to the middle of the page.
2 safety eyes (6mm)
Orange yarn for beak
I’ve used Catania Cotton for body and wings, you can use any color you like
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Epsiej
Thanks to Epsiej for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.