- Spectacular Crochet Throw Blanket To Keep You Cozy
- How To Join Crochet Hexagons, Granny Squares Or Other Crochet Pieces Together With A Non-Bulky, Invisible Seam
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Flirty And Colorful Crochet Afghan Block
- Gorgeous Large Super-Textured, Decorative Floral Block
- Easy Beginner Crochet Slipper Pattern [Free Pattern]
Or…it may be just what you were looking for to make Christmas decorations! This Free Crochet Pattern Heart designed by: Karin aan de haak and translated in English by José Crochet, is probably the most adorable heart keychain pattern I’ve seen. And there is a lovely Flower Tutorial For The Little Heart on the site as well.
Of course, this crochet heart pattern leaves room for you to use your imagination on how to decorate the little hearts and how to personalize them. Make some beautiful, irresistible keychains as Christmas presents for your family and friends..
If you’re still a beginner you’ll be very happy with this heart pattern, it’s so easy to get it done by following the explanations and step-by-step photos on Jose’s site.
Thanks to José Crochet for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.