- Judith Beck Shared My newest completed Project: Trail of Tears Scarf.
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Headband To Wear This Summer
- [Paid Pattern] Rainbow Stripes Crochet Easter Basket
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous & Modern Crochet Shawl Will Make You Stand Out Anywhere
- [Video Tutorial] This Baby’s ABC’s Afghan Is Everybody’s Favorite
This baby blanket pattern is way more amazing that it looks in the picture and cannot be appreciated fully without seeing it. That’s my personal opinion. This Fluffy Meringue Stitch Blanket by Patons is vintage-inspired beauty is a work of love which will stand the test of time. The pattern creates a lovely layering effect and rich texture. It is an invitation to play with colors and yarn which is timeless and inspiring.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Patons® Beehive Baby Fingering™ (3.5 oz/100 g; 418 yds/382 m)
Vintage Lace (35007) 5 balls
Size U.S. E/4 (3.5 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain tension.
Approx 30” [76 cm] square