- Adorable Little Horse Amigurumi With Matching Baby Booties [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Really Cute Crochet Pincushion Makes Such A Great Little Gift
- Easy Modern Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Get Your MoJo Back With This Spectacular Flowers In The Snow Blanket
- Cute Little Dragon Free Crochet Pattern
This crocheted owl hat is just too cute for words and is even cuter when the wearer says Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo like the owl! This hat makes a great gift for anyone who loves owls and always wanted an animal hat. The Owl Hat free crochet pattern designed by Melissa Hassler comes in 6 different sizes : from newborn to adult. If you love to crochet animal hats for toddlers, babies or even adults, this is one pattern you may want to try next!
Free Crocheted Owl Hat Pattern
– Crochet Hook: H 5 mm & I 5.5 mm (I love these Clover hooks!)- tapestry needles
– stitch markers
– Yarn: worsted weight in black, white, mint green, light purple and yellow
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Free Crocheted Owl Hat Pattern
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.