- [Video Tutorial] Amaze Your Family And Friends With A Pair Of New Crochet Shark Slipper Socks
- Sunflower Barefoot Sandals Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Easy And Beautiful Knitted Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Square With No Fringe May May Be Your New Favorite Navajo Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Best Looking Crochet Baby-Chucks I’ve Seen Yet!
I adore all of Melinda’s designs. Her patterns are easy to follow with beautiful results. I love the combination of stitches used to form this square pattern. The Starfire – 12″ square by Melinda Miller is a lovely block with easy to follow directions. This really pretty block would look lovely in a floral themed afghan. I love how a singular color can still make this square look vibrant.
This pattern is for the Intermediate Beginner. Special stitches include the bobble and fan, and contains clear directions for each. (Source)
Thanks to Melinda for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.