- [Free Pattern] What She Makes With This Square Is Really Amazing!
- [Photo Tutorial] This Amazing Chicken Edging Crochet Pattern Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: The Treble Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Foundation Double Crochet Stitch
- [Free Patttern] Adorable Crochet Pencil Holder Every Kid Should Have ( At Least One!)
I adore all of Melinda’s designs. Her patterns are easy to follow with beautiful results. I love the combination of stitches used to form this square pattern. The Starfire – 12″ square by Melinda Miller is a lovely block with easy to follow directions. This really pretty block would look lovely in a floral themed afghan. I love how a singular color can still make this square look vibrant.
This pattern is for the Intermediate Beginner. Special stitches include the bobble and fan, and contains clear directions for each. (Source)
Thanks to Melinda for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.