- [N/A] This Sea Turtle Rug Is Fabulous
- Free Little Mary Crochet Lamb Lovey Pattern To Help Your Babies Sleep Better And Longer
- Modern Textured Crochet Square With A Royal Design [Paid Pattern]
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Single Rib Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Amigurumi Toys For Young At Heart
I adore all of Melinda’s designs. Her patterns are easy to follow with beautiful results. I love the combination of stitches used to form this square pattern. The Starfire – 12″ square by Melinda Miller is a lovely block with easy to follow directions. This really pretty block would look lovely in a floral themed afghan. I love how a singular color can still make this square look vibrant.
This pattern is for the Intermediate Beginner. Special stitches include the bobble and fan, and contains clear directions for each. (Source)
Thanks to Melinda for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.