- [Free Pattern] This Sunrise Sunset Afghan Is One Of The Most Striking Patterns You’ll Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] This Is Just The Cutest Easter Set Ever: The Traveling Rabbits Family
- Amazing Grace Angel Wing Shawl Free Crochet Pattern Is All About Paying It Forward
- Quick, Simple And Really Cute Baby Ripple Cardigan [Free Crochet Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Easy Dish Scrubbie Crochet Pattern (And It Doesn’t Involve Toole Or Netting)
This quick and easy crochet square pattern with a trellis theme is made with pretty basic stitches. Fair Trellis Square by Joanita Theron is a very cute 6 inches square which you can use to make several things from table runners, coasters, pillows, or wall hangings to really elegant and beautiful throws.
Quick And Easy Crochet Square Pattern- Fair Trellis Square Free Crochet Pattern
Weight – DK (11 wpi) 3 : Light – I used cotton yarn
Color – random
Name: 100% Cotton DK
Weight: DK (11 wpi) ?
Meterage: 148 yards(135 meters)
Unit weight: 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
Gauge: 22.0 sts = 4 inches
Needle size: US 2½ – 6 or 3 – 4 mm
Hook size: 3 mm – 4 mm (G)
Fibers: 100% Cotton
Hooks & Notions:
Hook 4,00 mm
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Fair Trellis Square Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Joanita Theron for the article inspiration and featured image.