- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Easy To Make Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Crochet Sweater Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Simple But Beautiful Crochet Scarf Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Perfectly Cozy And Warm Gloves You’ll Need This Winter
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Basketweave Stitch
Is quick and warm and really beautiful! This Quick Crochet Blanket by Audrey of With Audrey, is every crocheter’s dream. Can really be done in one day! So, if you’re giving gifts this winter and a great blanket fits your list, stop hunting for the perfect gift and try this one. Nothing better than instant gratification…and the surprise on the face of the person receiving this awesome gift!
I used a pretty big crochet hook (biggest I could find) and nine skeins of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick yarn.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: With Audrey
Thanks to Audrey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.