- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Little Crochet Rose
- Flower Star Snowflake Pattern You’ll Love, Love, Love!
- Lovely Little Sunflower Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] This 12 Inch Square Called Esme’s Winter Cottage Square Is Simply Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Blanket Is So Much Fun To Work With Your Favorite Colors
It takes just a little yarn stash to make this adorable and unique Santa ornament with a smart little pocket. The concept is genius. Crochet Christmas Santa Pocket Ornament by by Wendy at The Hooked Haberdasher is a surprise ornament that come with a free pattern. You can stuff gift cards or cash to give your loved ones or hide a little treat surprise in that little pocket. This cute Santa Pocket Ornament also makes a nice decoration for either a Christmas tree or a gift package.
Santa Pocket Ornament
Worsted weight yarn – flesh tone, white, red, black (Model made with Lily Sugar’n Cream)
Bernat Puff Ball Holiday or options mentioned above – white
Hooks – F (5/3.75mm), G hook (6/4.25mm)
Optional – blush or chalk and a Q-tip
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Hooked Haberdasher
Thanks to Wendy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.