- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Little Organizer Or Gift Basket
- [Free Pattern] I Can’t Believe How Easy It Is To Make This Beautiful Blanket
- Simple, Beautifully Textured Washcloth
- [Free Pattern] You Will Certainly Impress Any New Mama With This Gorgeous Granny Square Baby Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triple Crochet Loops
It takes just a little yarn stash to make this adorable and unique Santa ornament with a smart little pocket. The concept is genius. Crochet Christmas Santa Pocket Ornament by by Wendy at The Hooked Haberdasher is a surprise ornament that come with a free pattern. You can stuff gift cards or cash to give your loved ones or hide a little treat surprise in that little pocket. This cute Santa Pocket Ornament also makes a nice decoration for either a Christmas tree or a gift package.
Santa Pocket Ornament
Worsted weight yarn – flesh tone, white, red, black (Model made with Lily Sugar’n Cream)
Bernat Puff Ball Holiday or options mentioned above – white
Hooks – F (5/3.75mm), G hook (6/4.25mm)
Optional – blush or chalk and a Q-tip
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Hooked Haberdasher
Thanks to Wendy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.