- White Summer Dress Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lace Shell Pattern With Popcorn Stitch
- This Easy On-The-Go Crochet Baby Blanket Is Perfect For The Beginner Crocheter
- Very Easy Crochet Shawl With Pockets Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Bright And Precious Cocoa Coasters To Cheer You Up All Day Long
It takes just a little yarn stash to make this adorable and unique Santa ornament with a smart little pocket. The concept is genius. Crochet Christmas Santa Pocket Ornament by by Wendy at The Hooked Haberdasher is a surprise ornament that come with a free pattern. You can stuff gift cards or cash to give your loved ones or hide a little treat surprise in that little pocket. This cute Santa Pocket Ornament also makes a nice decoration for either a Christmas tree or a gift package.
Santa Pocket Ornament
Worsted weight yarn – flesh tone, white, red, black (Model made with Lily Sugar’n Cream)
Bernat Puff Ball Holiday or options mentioned above – white
Hooks – F (5/3.75mm), G hook (6/4.25mm)
Optional – blush or chalk and a Q-tip
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Hooked Haberdasher
Thanks to Wendy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.