- Delightful Colorful Crochet Sweater- Great For Cold Days
- [Free Pattern] This Simple Felted Garland With A Mix Of Berries And Blooms Is A Fun Project For Any Time Of Year
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet Post Stitches In This Beautiful Textured Pattern In Spiral Rounds That Don’t Join
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Baby Blanket- Free Until Tuesday The 8th Of Sept, 08:00 Swedish Time
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bobble Stitch (And Make An Adorable Bobble Baby Blanket)
It takes just a little yarn stash to make this adorable and unique Santa ornament with a smart little pocket. The concept is genius. Crochet Christmas Santa Pocket Ornament by by Wendy at The Hooked Haberdasher is a surprise ornament that come with a free pattern. You can stuff gift cards or cash to give your loved ones or hide a little treat surprise in that little pocket. This cute Santa Pocket Ornament also makes a nice decoration for either a Christmas tree or a gift package.
Santa Pocket Ornament
Worsted weight yarn – flesh tone, white, red, black (Model made with Lily Sugar’n Cream)
Bernat Puff Ball Holiday or options mentioned above – white
Hooks – F (5/3.75mm), G hook (6/4.25mm)
Optional – blush or chalk and a Q-tip
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Hooked Haberdasher
Thanks to Wendy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.