- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband Feels Comfortable, Fits Securely And Looks Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] This Great Little Beanie For Anyone Is Everyone’s Favorite
- [Free Pattern] 11 Tote Bags That Never Go Out Of Style
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Beautiful Spiral Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Dog Sweater
What a cutie! With his purple stripes and mohawk on fleek, Zane the Zebra by Jess Huff is the cutest zebra amigurumi crochet pattern! It would make such a beautiful gift for a child! Choose this cute zebra amigurumi’s colours to go with the nursery for a baby or choose your child’s favorite colours to make this cute toy amigurumi. It is super sweet so if you have many friends don’t be surprised when they will also want one!
Zane the Zebra Free Crochet Pattern
YOU WILL NEED
3.5mm (E) hook
15mm safety eyes (buy here)
Disappearing ink marker (optional – buy here)
Yarn (acrylic, weight 4)
Dark purple (I used RHSS – Dark Orchid)
Medium purple (I used RHSS – Medium Purple)
Light purple (I used RHSS – Pale Plum)
Get Zane the Zebra Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern here.
Thanks to Jess Huff for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.