- [Video Tutorial] Super-Cute Crochet Ghost Coasters
- [Free Pattern] This Zigzag Dishcloth Is Different Without Turning And Working On The Back
- Very Fast Crochet Cardigan Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Blue Bellflower Bookmark Is So Delicate!
- [Free Pattern] 2 Skeins Easy Ombre Baby Blanket You Can Work On While Watching TV Or Riding In The Car
What a cutie! With his purple stripes and mohawk on fleek, Zane the Zebra by Jess Huff is the cutest zebra amigurumi crochet pattern! It would make such a beautiful gift for a child! Choose this cute zebra amigurumi’s colours to go with the nursery for a baby or choose your child’s favorite colours to make this cute toy amigurumi. It is super sweet so if you have many friends don’t be surprised when they will also want one!
Zane the Zebra Free Crochet Pattern
YOU WILL NEED
3.5mm (E) hook
15mm safety eyes (buy here)
Disappearing ink marker (optional – buy here)
Yarn (acrylic, weight 4)
Dark purple (I used RHSS – Dark Orchid)
Medium purple (I used RHSS – Medium Purple)
Light purple (I used RHSS – Pale Plum)
Get Zane the Zebra Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern here.
Thanks to Jess Huff for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.