- How To Crochet A Beautiful Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge
- 20+ Free Crochet Poncho Patterns To Keep You Cozy
- Free Little Mary Crochet Lamb Lovey Pattern To Help Your Babies Sleep Better And Longer
- [Free Patterns] 5 Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares You Will Love Forever
- [Free Pattern] Easy Spring Crochet Afghan Pattern With Many Options On The Size
What a cutie! With his purple stripes and mohawk on fleek, Zane the Zebra by Jess Huff is the cutest zebra amigurumi crochet pattern! It would make such a beautiful gift for a child! Choose this cute zebra amigurumi’s colours to go with the nursery for a baby or choose your child’s favorite colours to make this cute toy amigurumi. It is super sweet so if you have many friends don’t be surprised when they will also want one!
Zane the Zebra Free Crochet Pattern
YOU WILL NEED
3.5mm (E) hook
15mm safety eyes (buy here)
Disappearing ink marker (optional – buy here)
Yarn (acrylic, weight 4)
Dark purple (I used RHSS – Dark Orchid)
Medium purple (I used RHSS – Medium Purple)
Light purple (I used RHSS – Pale Plum)
Get Zane the Zebra Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern here.
Thanks to Jess Huff for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.