- [Free Pattern] This Tree Mug Cozy Would Make A Great Secret Santa Gift Or Stocking Stuffer
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Dishcloth Looks Great And Works Up Quickly
- [Video Tutorial] Very Interesting And Unusual Tape Lace Crochet
- Cute 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square For Decidedly Frightful Weather [Free Pattern]
- This Chic Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern With A Vintage Look Is Perfect For Both Boys And Girls
What a cutie! With his purple stripes and mohawk on fleek, Zane the Zebra by Jess Huff is the cutest zebra amigurumi crochet pattern! It would make such a beautiful gift for a child! Choose this cute zebra amigurumi’s colours to go with the nursery for a baby or choose your child’s favorite colours to make this cute toy amigurumi. It is super sweet so if you have many friends don’t be surprised when they will also want one!
Zane the Zebra Free Crochet Pattern
YOU WILL NEED
3.5mm (E) hook
15mm safety eyes (buy here)
Disappearing ink marker (optional – buy here)
Yarn (acrylic, weight 4)
Dark purple (I used RHSS – Dark Orchid)
Medium purple (I used RHSS – Medium Purple)
Light purple (I used RHSS – Pale Plum)
Get Zane the Zebra Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern here.
Thanks to Jess Huff for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.