- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bobble Stitch (And Make An Adorable Bobble Baby Blanket)
- [Free Pattern] Easy Stash Buster Afghan For Mindless Relaxing
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular 9″ and 12″ Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Flowers Crochet Block Captures The True Essence Of Beauty
- Best Fitting Crochet Headband Ever!
The Interweave Cable crochet stitch is one of the most unique stitches that create a spectacular texture. The stitch takes your crochet to a new level as it creates amazing throws and afghans.
The pattern may seem complicated but if you choose to follow the video tutorial and the step by step photo tutorial offered by Meladora’s Creations for Crochet you’ll end up making a stunning afghan sooner than you’ve thought.
Play with colors for even more stunning effect.
How To Crochet The Interweave Cable Stitch
Find the photo tutorial and the full written pattern for this Stunning Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan Crochet Pattern at: Meladora’s Creations for Crochet
Thanks to Meladora for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.