- [Free Pattern] Let The Yarn Work Its Magic On Its Own To Create This Spectacular Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Breezy Cascading Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern
- Awesome Hooded Blanket Based On A Large Granny Square
- This Crocheted Dust Mitt Is Pretty And Practical
- [Free Pattern] Show Off Your Crochet Skills With This Cute And Playful Bag
The Interweave Cable crochet stitch is one of the most unique stitches that create a spectacular texture. The stitch takes your crochet to a new level as it creates amazing throws and afghans.
The pattern may seem complicated but if you choose to follow the video tutorial and the step by step photo tutorial offered by Meladora’s Creations for Crochet you’ll end up making a stunning afghan sooner than you’ve thought.
Play with colors for even more stunning effect.
Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan