- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Purse Is A Perfect Crochet Project For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] The Most Huggable Crochet Love Blanket In The World!
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Variation On A Basic Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Baby Dory Crochet Hat For All The Munchkins Out There Who Want To Look Just Like Their Favorite Fish!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Plaid Granny Blanket Made Using A Little Twist To The Granny Pattern
The Interweave Cable crochet stitch is one of the most unique stitches that create a spectacular texture. The stitch takes your crochet to a new level as it creates amazing throws and afghans.
The pattern may seem complicated but if you choose to follow the video tutorial and the step by step photo tutorial offered by Meladora’s Creations for Crochet you’ll end up making a stunning afghan sooner than you’ve thought.
Play with colors for even more stunning effect.
Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan