- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Baby Blanket Pattern Creates A Simple And Delightful Texture
- [Free Pattern] This Pair Of Crochet Leg Warmers Is Stylish But Still Perfect For Yoga Class
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest, The Easiest & The Funniest Way To Roll Your Yarn!
- [Photo Tutorial] Stunning Crochet Flower Motifs For Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Shell Stitch Toddler Beanie
The Interweave Cable crochet stitch is one of the most unique stitches that create a spectacular texture. The stitch takes your crochet to a new level as it creates amazing throws and afghans.
The pattern may seem complicated but if you choose to follow the video tutorial and the step by step photo tutorial offered by Meladora’s Creations for Crochet you’ll end up making a stunning afghan sooner than you’ve thought.
Play with colors for even more stunning effect.
Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan