- Simple And Trendy Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Hat Any Style
- Gorgeous Squared Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Crochet Minion Hats Are Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Toy Duck to Delight a Child -Straight From The Australian Women’s Weekly, Wednesday 5 October 1955
- [Free Pattern] The Cutest Home For Your Keys
Watch the video tutorial bellow, courtesy of Lisa van Klaveren of Holland Designs Crochet and learn how to work two really great looking crochet stitches (demonstration only! ) which you can use to create beautiful and unique crochet projects.
The first demonstrated crochet stitch is the Cast On Half Triple Crochet (co-htr) which creates a lacy, openwork fabric looking texture.
The second crochet stitch demonstrated in this video is the Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet (insert co-htr) which creates a more dense texture fabric.
Cast On Half Triple Crochet & Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet Demo
Thanks to Lisa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.