- [Free Pattern] Believe In The Magical Winter Holidays With These Amazing Christmas Characters
- This Lovely And Unbelievably Luxurious Afghan Will Inspire Hours Of Cuddles
- [Free Pattern]This Little Crochet Gift Bag Is Easy To Make And Adjust To Whatever Size You Desire
- [Paid Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Oversized Over The Knee Crochet Socks
- Stunning Diagonal Basket Weave Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Watch the video tutorial bellow, courtesy of Lisa van Klaveren of Holland Designs Crochet and learn how to work two really great looking crochet stitches (demonstration only! ) which you can use to create beautiful and unique crochet projects.
The first demonstrated crochet stitch is the Cast On Half Triple Crochet (co-htr) which creates a lacy, openwork fabric looking texture.
The second crochet stitch demonstrated in this video is the Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet (insert co-htr) which creates a more dense texture fabric.
Cast On Half Triple Crochet & Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet Demo
Thanks to Lisa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.