- [Free Pattern] This Scallop Flower Square Is Pure Art!
- [No Longer Online] This Is The Perfect Peacock Doily For Your Home
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Tulip Flower Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] What An Amazing Legacy To Leave Behind (Stunning Crocheted Popcorn Pinwheel Bed Spread)
- This Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Looks So Fun!
Watch the video tutorial bellow, courtesy of Lisa van Klaveren of Holland Designs Crochet and learn how to work two really great looking crochet stitches (demonstration only! ) which you can use to create beautiful and unique crochet projects.
The first demonstrated crochet stitch is the Cast On Half Triple Crochet (co-htr) which creates a lacy, openwork fabric looking texture.
The second crochet stitch demonstrated in this video is the Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet (insert co-htr) which creates a more dense texture fabric.
Cast On Half Triple Crochet & Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet Demo
Thanks to Lisa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.