- Tabatha Reisz Shared The bigger version of batgirl/Batman!
- [Video Tutorial] This Super Simple Crochet Baby Blanket Is An Easy Beginner Crochet Project
- This Pile Of Puppies Free Crochet Pattern Is Perfect For Keeping Any Toddler Busy For Ages
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Quick Twist Ear Warmer Will Make Winter Running So Much Easier
Watch the video tutorial bellow, courtesy of Lisa van Klaveren of Holland Designs Crochet and learn how to work two really great looking crochet stitches (demonstration only! ) which you can use to create beautiful and unique crochet projects.
The first demonstrated crochet stitch is the Cast On Half Triple Crochet (co-htr) which creates a lacy, openwork fabric looking texture.
The second crochet stitch demonstrated in this video is the Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet (insert co-htr) which creates a more dense texture fabric.
Cast On Half Triple Crochet & Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet Demo
Thanks to Lisa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.