- [Free Pattern] A Must-Have Blankie For Every New Babe
- [Pattern Discontinued] This Gorgeous Fringe Tunic Will Make Anyone Look Style-Savvy
- Tapestry Crochet Coffee Granny Square Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Bead Stitch Crochet Hat
- [Free Pattern] Chic And Stylish Overcast Crochet Vest For Fall And Winter Time
Watch the video tutorial bellow, courtesy of Lisa van Klaveren of Holland Designs Crochet and learn how to work two really great looking crochet stitches (demonstration only! ) which you can use to create beautiful and unique crochet projects.
The first demonstrated crochet stitch is the Cast On Half Triple Crochet (co-htr) which creates a lacy, openwork fabric looking texture.
The second crochet stitch demonstrated in this video is the Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet (insert co-htr) which creates a more dense texture fabric.
Cast On Half Triple Crochet & Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet Demo
Thanks to Lisa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.