- [Free Pattern] This Princess 12 Inches Square Is The First Design In The Royal Family Collection
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triads Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Festive Crochet Table Setting
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Really Easy To Make Crochet Granny Square Bag
- Judith Beck Shared My newest completed Project: Trail of Tears Scarf.
Crocodile stitch is such a beautiful and decorative stitch! It’s perfect for summer objects like summer little bags or sandals or for little gifts. Have you ever wonder how would it work in a square? This video tutorial, courtesy of Crochet Geek, provides detailed instructions on how to make a square crocodile scale stitch. This beautiful pattern allows you to work the crocodile stitch as a never ending granny square. Watch this video tutorial and get inspired.
Thanks to Teresa Richardson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.