- [Free Pattern] Pretty Granny Square Crochet Pattern
- A Valentine’s Day Crochet Mini Hearts String Made The Easy Way
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Santa-Inspired Mug Hugging Cozy
- [Free Pattern] So Much Cuteness In This Soft And Easy To Make Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] You Will Love The Feel Of This Soft, Round Carpet Under Your Feet
Crocodile stitch is such a beautiful and decorative stitch! It’s perfect for summer objects like summer little bags or sandals or for little gifts. Have you ever wonder how would it work in a square? This video tutorial, courtesy of Crochet Geek, provides detailed instructions on how to make a square crocodile scale stitch. This beautiful pattern allows you to work the crocodile stitch as a never ending granny square. Watch this video tutorial and get inspired.
Thanks to Teresa Richardson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.