- [Free Pattern] This Muppet Glasses Holder Is Brilliant! A Little Creativity Goes A Long Way
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make Your Own Pet Bed In Less Than 30 Minutes
- [Free Pattern] This Tunisian Simple Stitch Dishcloth Is The Perfect Intro To Tunisian Crochet
- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Beginner- Friendly Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Baby Hexagon Jacket Is Too Adorable For Words
Crocodile stitch is such a beautiful and decorative stitch! It’s perfect for summer objects like summer little bags or sandals or for little gifts. Have you ever wonder how would it work in a square? This video tutorial, courtesy of Crochet Geek, provides detailed instructions on how to make a square crocodile scale stitch. This beautiful pattern allows you to work the crocodile stitch as a never ending granny square. Watch this video tutorial and get inspired.
Thanks to Teresa Richardson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.