- Cutest Free Crochet Flower Face Scrubbie Pattern
- You’ll Be Making Hearts Hot Pads For All With This Easy Tapestry Crochet Free Pattern
- Debbie Harford Shared Pumpkin treat bag and candy corn treat bag
- [Free Pattern] This Star Blanket May Be Even Easier Than You Realize …
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet These Super-Cute Yo-Yo Puffs
Crocodile stitch is such a beautiful and decorative stitch! It’s perfect for summer objects like summer little bags or sandals or for little gifts. Have you ever wonder how would it work in a square? This video tutorial, courtesy of Crochet Geek, provides detailed instructions on how to make a square crocodile scale stitch. This beautiful pattern allows you to work the crocodile stitch as a never ending granny square. Watch this video tutorial and get inspired.
Thanks to Teresa Richardson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.