- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Creates The Perfect Crochet Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Bunny Blanket Will Delight Baby For Naptime Or Playtime
- Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bullion Stitch (Beautiful Roll Stitch Snowflake Pattern Included Too!)
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Puff Stitch
Crocodile stitch is such a beautiful and decorative stitch! It’s perfect for summer objects like summer little bags or sandals or for little gifts. Have you ever wonder how would it work in a square? This video tutorial, courtesy of Crochet Geek, provides detailed instructions on how to make a square crocodile scale stitch. This beautiful pattern allows you to work the crocodile stitch as a never ending granny square. Watch this video tutorial and get inspired.
Thanks to Teresa Richardson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.