- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Santa Bookmark
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Pullover Is The Prettiest Granny Square Baby Sweater Ever!
- The Dude Blanket Is Simple And Sturdy, Just Like Most Men Like It! [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Happy 4th of July! Crochet An American Flag Afghan Or An American Flag Fridgie
- Practical And Useful Rainbow Drawstring Pouch For Busy Moms
You know how great it feels to wear something you made! Like this big and majestic Puff Stitch Cowl! It looks so impressive and wonderful and the post stitches add lots of texture and beauty to this pattern. It make you look like you really worked to make this gorgeous cowl…but you didn’t! This beautiful cowl is made using a 9 mm hook and about 300 yards of super bulky yarn. Follow along with SimplyHookedCrochet and learn how to make your own really beautiful puff stitch cowl.
Thanks to SimplyHookedCrochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.