- [Free Pattern] Crochet A Pretty Granny Squares Blouse
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Stunning Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- Best Pictorial To Help Get Straight Edges When Doing Rows Of Double Crochet
- [Free Pattern]Super-Cute And Super-Easy Elephant Square And African Flower Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Starburst Flower Square Is Truly An “Eye Catcher”
You know how great it feels to wear something you made! Like this big and majestic Puff Stitch Cowl! It looks so impressive and wonderful and the post stitches add lots of texture and beauty to this pattern. It make you look like you really worked to make this gorgeous cowl…but you didn’t! This beautiful cowl is made using a 9 mm hook and about 300 yards of super bulky yarn. Follow along with SimplyHookedCrochet and learn how to make your own really beautiful puff stitch cowl.
Thanks to SimplyHookedCrochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.