- [Free Pattern] This Snowflake Potholder Is Probably The Easiest Square You’ll Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] These Gorgeous Slippers Work Up Insanely Fast! (Small Child Size Available Too!)
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Warm And Cozy With This Beautiful Snowflake Throw
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Baby Blanket Pattern For A Last Minute Invitation To A Gift Giving Occasion
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Granny Stitch Shawl For All Seasons
Follow along with June from PlanetJune and learn how to make a crochet magic ring. The magic ring is an essential technique for crocheting in the round, if you want to avoid the hole you get from working into a starting chain.
This video tutorial is going to demonstrate the magic ring using single crochet. This is most often used for amigurumi, but you can also use it for other projects as well.
Thanks to June Gilbank for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.