- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Dishcloth Pattern Makes A Fairly Tight-Weave Cloth With Just A Hint Of Texture
- [Free Pattern] Three Different Motifs In Size And Shape And The Result Is Stunning!
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous 3D Baby Afghan Everyone Loves
- Learn A New Crochet Pattern: Multicolored Crochet Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Looking Americana Pillow And Easy To Follow Pattern!
Follow along with June from PlanetJune and learn how to make a crochet magic ring. The magic ring is an essential technique for crocheting in the round, if you want to avoid the hole you get from working into a starting chain.
This video tutorial is going to demonstrate the magic ring using single crochet. This is most often used for amigurumi, but you can also use it for other projects as well.
Thanks to June Gilbank for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.