- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Flower Mandala To Light Up Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Blanket With This Challenging But Fun Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Super Adorable Crochet Hippo Hat In All Different Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Insanely Adorable Baby Giraffe Amigurumi
- [Free Pattern] There’s Something That Makes These Flower Granny Really Special
Follow along with June from PlanetJune and learn how to make a crochet magic ring. The magic ring is an essential technique for crocheting in the round, if you want to avoid the hole you get from working into a starting chain.
This video tutorial is going to demonstrate the magic ring using single crochet. This is most often used for amigurumi, but you can also use it for other projects as well.
Thanks to June Gilbank for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.