- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mood Blanket Is Truly Beautiful!
- [Photo Tutorial] The Simplest And Easiest Blocking Method Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Hearts, Butterflies And Princess Crowns Bubble Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] St. Patrick’s Day Crochet: Lucky Day Cowl
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Even Moss Stitch
Here is a great way to end your pattern with a spiral edging or spiral fringe. This Crochet Spiral Edging is real cute and different; it looks great on scarves, table runners, baby blankets and many other crochet projects. It’s very simple to make this spiral edging, it’s actually made of double crochet stitches.
The Spiral Fringe Or The Crochet Spirals Edging
It all starts with a chain, and remember: the longer the chain, the longer the spiral will be. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.