- [Free Pattern] Boy Or Girl -This Baby Blanket Pattern Is Wonderful!
- Wonderful Technique To Create An Amazing Mile-a-Minute Loop Stitch Braid Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Neck Cozy is Simple And Works Up Quickly
- EMLee Crochet Shared New free crochet pattern on my blog. Check
- [Free Pattern] The Best Pot Holder Pattern Ever
Here is a great way to end your pattern with a spiral edging or spiral fringe. This Crochet Spiral Edging is real cute and different; it looks great on scarves, table runners, baby blankets and many other crochet projects. It’s very simple to make this spiral edging, it’s actually made of double crochet stitches.
The Spiral Fringe Or The Crochet Spirals Edging
It all starts with a chain, and remember: the longer the chain, the longer the spiral will be. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.