- Add Fun Fashion To Any Outfit With These Cute Crochet Heart Earrings
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Christmas Tree Kawaii Cuddler
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Cable Hat You’ll Make On Repeat
- [Free Pattern] So Easy, So Clever! This Daisy Granny Square Crocheted Poncho Is Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Piggy Carpet Every Child’s Room Should Have
Here is a great way to end your pattern with a spiral edging or spiral fringe. This Crochet Spiral Edging is real cute and different; it looks great on scarves, table runners, baby blankets and many other crochet projects. It’s very simple to make this spiral edging, it’s actually made of double crochet stitches.
The Spiral Fringe Or The Crochet Spirals Edging
It all starts with a chain, and remember: the longer the chain, the longer the spiral will be. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.