- Cute 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square For Decidedly Frightful Weather [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Amazing Looking Crochet Pillow
- Free Crochet Flower Edging Pattern To Add The Finishing Touch To A Blanket
- Debbie Harford Shared A multicolor with neutral color Baby afghan. 38
- This Snuggle Stitch Crochet Blanket Is Super Awesome! [Free Pattern]
Here is a great way to end your pattern with a spiral edging or spiral fringe. This Crochet Spiral Edging is real cute and different; it looks great on scarves, table runners, baby blankets and many other crochet projects. It’s very simple to make this spiral edging, it’s actually made of double crochet stitches.
The Spiral Fringe Or The Crochet Spirals Edging
It all starts with a chain, and remember: the longer the chain, the longer the spiral will be. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.