- [Free Pattern] Simple And Fabulous Curvy Girl Crochet Tunic
- Chunky Crochet Blanket Pattern With Gorgeous Texture
- [Free Pattern] What She Makes With This Square Is Really Amazing!
- Decorative Large Crochet Basket Pattern You’ll Love
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Colorful Granny Square Scarf And Nothing To Sew!
Follow along with Sheruknittingcom and learn how to Crochet Curly Fringe or Crochet Spirals Edging.
You can make this pretty picot spiral fringe on any of your completed project like shawls, scarves, ponchos, bags. Crochet spirals are easy way of making a cute decoration and accessory.
In this crochet video tutorial you will see a great way to end your pattern with a crochet spiral fringe edging. Easy to crochet spirals made of double crochet stitches. You can make your spirals very long to create a nice curly fringe, for this just begin the spiral with a long chain. These beautiful spirals are really fast and easy to crochet. Thanks for watching!
Edging was made with Crochet Hook 2.25mm (which is #2 US standard) and with yarn: 55% Cotton, 45% Poly Acryli, 160m/50g.
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.