- The Perfect Way To Add A Zipper To Your Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cool & Groovy Crochet Afghan Pattern
- How To Carry Yarn Up The Sides When Crocheting Stripes
- [Free Pattern] Beautify Your Dining Area With This Lacy Flower Table Runner
- [Free Pattern] These Flower Face Cleansing Pads Are Just Perfect For The Face
A slip stitch is more a technique than a stitch, and is mostly used to connect yarn in a different way and without adding height. It can be used in any chain or stitch. This video tutorial, courtesy of Yarn Obsession is going to teach you two things: how to do the slip stitch technique and how to add a color or how to attach a yarn, to create the edging you wish or to put a new color on, in a different way.
Thanks to Yarn Obsession for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.