- Adorable Crochet Baby Sandals With Beads [Free Pattern]
- How To Tapestry Crochet A Beautiful Tapestry Heart Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
- Elegant Double Shell Ripple Throw
- Incredibly Fast And Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- 6 Free Crochet Flower Granny Square Patterns Featuring Chrysanthemum Flowers
I love Johnny’s video tutorials. He is awesome in introducing and explaining a new stitch so everyone would understand and find it easy to follow. Today’s tutorial is about The Picot Trellis Stitch. This is a simple but gorgeous stitch that can be used for lacy edges or even funky scarves. If you’re more comfortable with learning from a written pattern, please find the pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name above.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.