- Cute Crochet Hats For Kids Perfect To Bust Your Stash And Have Fun
- Spectacular 3D Flower Granny Square Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Dragonfly Stitch Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch And Make A Beautiful Square Coasters Set
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Cross Stitch On Crochet With This Adorably Simple Fox Design
I love Johnny’s video tutorials. He is awesome in introducing and explaining a new stitch so everyone would understand and find it easy to follow. Today’s tutorial is about The Picot Trellis Stitch. This is a simple but gorgeous stitch that can be used for lacy edges or even funky scarves. If you’re more comfortable with learning from a written pattern, please find the pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name above.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.