- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waffle Weave Stitch ( Baby Blanket Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Baby Afghan That Will Take Your Breath Away
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Dragonfly Square
- [Video Tutorial] Backing A Crochet Blanket Made Simple
- This Romantic Crochet Shawl Is A Story Of Love Perfect For Valentines Day
I love Johnny’s video tutorials. He is awesome in introducing and explaining a new stitch so everyone would understand and find it easy to follow. Today’s tutorial is about The Picot Trellis Stitch. This is a simple but gorgeous stitch that can be used for lacy edges or even funky scarves. If you’re more comfortable with learning from a written pattern, please find the pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name above.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.