- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty 3D Flower Hexagon
- [Video Tutorial] Cheerful Stripes Afghan To Sweeten Up Your Room
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Meladora’s Butterfly Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Every Little Kiddo Could Use This Cute Monkey Lunch Box!
- Modern Hygge Chic Throw Will Add Warmth And Depth To Any Home Design
I love Johnny’s video tutorials. He is awesome in introducing and explaining a new stitch so everyone would understand and find it easy to follow. Today’s tutorial is about The Picot Trellis Stitch. This is a simple but gorgeous stitch that can be used for lacy edges or even funky scarves. If you’re more comfortable with learning from a written pattern, please find the pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name above.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.