- Crochet Summer Dress For Little Girls- Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Tapestry Crochet Is Ideal For Pouches, Bags, Bowls Or Even Hats
- [Paid Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Ram Sheep Hooded Blanket Free Pattern
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Sun In Someone’s Life With This Happy Wagon Wheel Puff Motif Pattern
I love Johnny’s video tutorials. He is awesome in introducing and explaining a new stitch so everyone would understand and find it easy to follow. Today’s tutorial is about The Picot Trellis Stitch. This is a simple but gorgeous stitch that can be used for lacy edges or even funky scarves. If you’re more comfortable with learning from a written pattern, please find the pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name above.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.