- How To Choose Your First Crochet Hook: A Guide For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Big Fan Stitch
- Quick And Easy Slouchy Slipper Socks [Free Pattern]
- Adorable, Fast & Simple Halloween Crocheted Spider Web Wreath [Free Pattern]
- Christmas Wreath Ornament Crochet Pattern Made Simple
Follow along with Johnny Vasquez, the founder of New Stitch a Day, and learn how to make this gorgeous crochet stitch named: The Picot Trellis Stitch. If you need the written version, please click the pattern’s name. This stitch is rate as easy, number of rows is 3 and the pattern repeat is multiples of 5 + 2.
Thanks to Johnny for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.