- [Free Pattern] Easy And Beautiful Crochet Star Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Crocheted Leaves In Gorgeous Fall Shades Make The Perfect Banner
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Arruga Stitch
- Cute Granny Square Necklace With Eye-Catching Distinction In Diminutive Size
- [Free Pattern] Easy Peasy Crochet Baby Blanket in Caron One Pound
Follow along with Johnny Vasquez, the founder of New Stitch a Day, and learn how to make this gorgeous crochet stitch named: The Picot Trellis Stitch. If you need the written version, please click the pattern’s name. This stitch is rate as easy, number of rows is 3 and the pattern repeat is multiples of 5 + 2.
Thanks to Johnny for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.