- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Blanket Only Takes A Day To Make!
- Fun And Fabulous Grinch Legs Scarf Free Crochet Pattern To Help Put You Into The Holiday Mood
- [Video Tutorial] The Secret To Making A Big Size Afghan Using The Granny Goes Ripple Pattern
- Easy Convertible Blanket To Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Chevron Stitch
Follow along with Johnny Vasquez, the founder of New Stitch a Day, and learn how to make this gorgeous crochet stitch named: The Picot Trellis Stitch. If you need the written version, please click the pattern’s name. This stitch is rate as easy, number of rows is 3 and the pattern repeat is multiples of 5 + 2.
Thanks to Johnny for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.